[wtp-incubator-dev] Package wizard service creation in Makefile/maven/whatever.

The wizard in this plugin is great for getting started, but what's the recommended method for packaging this into a build?
I'm more comfortable with make, but if there are better ways through maven or ant that's fine too.

Also, how does re-running WSDL2java deal with modifications to the generated java source? I see that my changes are preserved, what are the rules here?

Thanks, Bruce

Back to the top