Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:17:13 -0700
From: bruce.edge@xxxxxxxxx
To: wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-incubator-dev] Re: fuse eclipse development

It's asking for login credentials when I try to import the psf

.. or is this how eclipse fails when cvs doesn't realize it's behind a proxy?

-Bruce

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You MAY want to look at the new JAX-WS based eclipse tooling for the WTP
project:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/JAXWS

It's still in the eclipse incubator, but it's coming a long way toward making
development of JAX-WS stuff in eclipse a lot easier.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@xxxxxxxxxx

Join the all-new Windows Live Messenger family

Back to the top