RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] Help need in JAX-WS Tools Project-build problem

Hi Chathura,

I just updated the Team project set file on the  http://wiki.eclipse.org/JAXWS

Here's the direct link http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/f/f6/JAXWS_Incubator_18Mar09.psf

To use in Eclipse.

File > Import > Team > Team Project Set

Click next and browse to the location of the psf file above. Hit Finish.

If prompted to specify repository information. Hit Ok. If that's followed by a user name and password prompt just enter

anonymous

as the user name (no password) and hit ok.

That should solve your problem.

Thanks,
Shane