Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Re: JAX-WS Tools Component

Hi,

> WSE had problems parsing cascased includes and imports for
> wsdls/xsds generated by JAX-WS but the effort would benefit both.

Please open a defect with specific test cases (WSDL and XSD files) that can reproduce the problem.

Regards,

Kathy Chan
Rational Java Web Services,
IBM Canada Lab

kathy@xxxxxxxxxx
(905) 413-3022

David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-incubator-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/20/2008 12:03 PM

Please respond to
WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject

Clarke, Shane wrote:

> > Better testing support with Web Service Explorer would also be very
> worthwhile - The last time I tried
> > WSE had problems parsing cascased includes and imports for
> wsdls/xsds generated by JAX-WS but the effort would benefit both.
>
> Agreed.
The above better handling of cascading includes and import is actually
critical when dealing with B2B wsdls and schemas as well.   So anything
that can be done to improve this would greatly help WSE's standing in
the XML community in general.

As it is right now, most people I know that have complicated real world
business wsdl and xsd, end up using SOAPUI instead for testing.

Dave