[wtp-incubator-dev] Status of JAX-WS Component

1. I've moved the JAX-WS proposal to the official WTP website

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/incubator/

As the project gains momentum, you will want to update this section to
include links to wiki pages, designs, or other sources of information.

2. I've created a bugzilla component in WTP Incubator, wtp.inc.jaxws.

3. I've checked the initial code into cvs, under the directory
/incubator/webservices/

4. We'll get a  build going in a week or two.