[wtp-incubator-dev] Testing VEX

Ed,

I have all the unit tests passing with the version of the source code in webtools cvs repository. I was wondering if you could give it a test to see that I haven't broken anything with the re-arranging. Any issues that you find, if you could open a bug report that would be appreciated.

I was curious as to which XML Dialects we should support out of the box. I can see three off the top of my head:

1. XHTML.
2. Docbook 4.5
3. DITA

I'll look at getting the original CSS stylesheets run through Eclipse IP for initial review so we can include them as defaults or samples.

Dave

Back to the top