[wtp-incubator-dev] Question on XML Security design

I've read (in the CQ for XML Security) that

"... It uses API and libraries from the Apache Santuario project ..."

but I seem to recall reading that the security implementation would be plugable.

So, can you educate me on the difference between these two statements?

How tightly coupled is the XML Security tools and the Apache Santuario project?

Can the Apache Santuario plugin be left out, and the XML Security tools still be useful?

Can some other plugin be added to an installation to provide the security implementation automatically?

Or would some code have to be changed?

Much thanks for any explanations (or pointers to elsewhere where it is already explained).

Back to the top