Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] StylesheetModel question

Also, just to clarify the model a little bit, the Stylesheet class is a representation of a stylesheet, so its imports and includes are the ones declared in that stylesheet.
The StylesheetModel class, however, is a representation of the composed stylesheet i.e. its includes, imports, templates etc. are the sum of all such things in the stylesheet and all its included stylesheets. Its a bit like the distinction between .java files and .class files in the JDT.
I say this because one of the bugs mentions adding xsl:param to the model. To do this we would need to add:
public List<Param> getParams()
to the Stylesheet class (where Param is a new class). But the StylesheetModel interface would not change; its just that the Param's would get added to the list of global variables. Its a subtle distinction, but an important one.
We should probably make that distinction clearer by moving the StylesheetModel  class and any associated classes into a separate package.