Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Unit tests

DOUG SATCHWELL wrote:
Ok - what about the one in XSLCompletionTest that is commented out? Its not new functionality, its a bug - so should it be included now, even though it fails?
That test is now passing locally, with the latest changes I just put into head. I haven't released them yet, because after I brought in your latest Stylesheet changes and I reran all the AllTests suite in

org.eclispe.wst.xsl.tests

I noticed that several validator tests and a launch test were failing with NullPointer exceptions. The tests in question are:

testBuildConfig
testXSLT2XPath20Fails
testValidXSLT

Once these tests are fixed, please let me know so I can tag all the code for an integrated build.

Dave

Back to the top