Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSLT Debugging

DOUG SATCHWELL wrote:
Thats great. Please don't commit any work on this yet though, as I have done a lot of refactoring which I'm going to commit after M1. Then we can look at using the DLTK (though I'm still not entirely sure what it gives us, as everything you mention is already implemented, anyway we'll leave that for another day).

Yeah I won't do any local commits until m2 or m3. I've still have some work left to do to get it up to speed.

I'll go the patch route before actually committing anything.

Back to the top