[wtp-incubator-dev] Quick fix for incubator builds: use R3_0_release branch

Earlier today we moved up the WTP HEAD builds to use Eclipse Platform 3.5 M1 code base.

But, this breaks the XSL build. I think it breaks the WTP build too, and there's nothing wrong with XSL, per se.

But ... to continue to build XSL at the 3.4 level of the platform, we need to make a branch of the releng map projects involved.

So, for XSL builds (only) we are currently using a branch named "R3_0_release". Please load up _that_ branch of the XSL map project (releng.incubator) and release any last minute fixes/code changes for the 0.5 release to that branch.

There's better fixes we could make, but it'd take me 2 to 4 hours to get working, so I'd rather not do, since we should only need a special branch for another week or so. After the 0.5 release, we'll "synch up" again with the rest of releng HEAD and continue on towards release 1.0.

BTW, the name may be confusing, since it doesn't match XSL version, nor Platform version ... but, the idea is that it is associated with the WTP 3.0 release.

Let me know if questions.

Back to the top