Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Ready for XSL Release Review?

> Do you know who the PMC is?

That'd be me ... well, I lead the PMC, the other 5 members are listed in the Review Materials, but I'll review your about.html file.

Thanks,

From: DOUG SATCHWELL <doug.satchwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/02/2008 09:24 AM
Subject: Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Ready for XSL Release Review?

Excellent. There's a couple of things I've needed to do so far:

- As per the guidelines at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl/about.php I've made a specific version of the about.html for the xsl.ui plugin that specifies W3C code. I've also added the W3C license to an about_files folder. Can you give it the once-over to ensure it's correct. The guidelines state that "When using this longer template, your Abouts should be reviewed and approved by the relevant PMC, who can also assist committers with drafting an About". Do you know who the PMC is?

- I've added a license.xml section to the user docs (thats one of the requirements). I haven't got docbook setup, so would you be able to generate the html for that?

Next I'll need to ensure we have copyrights in all the code. I'll probably use the fix copyright tool where possible.

Thanks,

Doug