Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] How to make an XSL incubator build

I thought it would tag the latest version on the server, never minf I will try to remember to synch before tagging!
Yes, make another build if you want to.

----- Original Message ----
From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
To: WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 11 July, 2008 3:10:02 PM
Subject: Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] How to make an XSL incubator build

DOUG SATCHWELL wrote:
> I have never made a build myself, but I've just installed the releng
> plugin and would like to know how to use it.  I have also checked out
> webtools.maps from CVS.

> I'm guessing that to make a build I right-click on xsl.map and go to
> Team -> Tag Map Projects, then enter a tag name such as v20080710 - is
> that correct? Will Cruise Control then just pick it up?

> Finally, what is the process for an I-build to become and S-build?

Doug,

Please make sure that the UI test for the Tran is commented out and the
appropriate file is tagged when doing an integration build.  Since I've
post poned looking at that bug until I can get some more time, I've
commented out the unit test for it.  I fixed it yesterday, but
apparently the old version got tagged again.

It's also important when you tag that you synchronize your workspace
with what is currently in head, this way you make sure you have all the
correct versions, otherwise, you can end up tagging older versions.

I can get this corrected if you want?

Dave