[wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tools UI Walk Through July 23rd

Doug and Jesper, can you guys be available to attend a UI Useability Workgroup walk through to show the UI for the Launch and Preference settings for the XSL Tools project? I think it will be good to get some general feedback on our UI and make sure we are following best practices as set by the UI Useability Workgroup.

I'll get you a time, when I find out from the group when they typically meet. Doug it would be great if you could be there as you are most familiar with the reasons for the way the UI on the preferences and Launching/Debugging is currently designed.

Dave

Back to the top