Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] 0.5M8 and the future

David Carver wrote:
DOUG SATCHWELL wrote:
Hi guys - I've been very busy at work recently. Hence not so much activity on the project - though I have nearly finished an article (I decided to condense into one article and make it shorter too). I put everything I have done into M8 on Sunday 22nd June, so you can use a build made any time after that as far as I'm concerned.
David, please go ahead and use the latest Integration or create a Stable build, as everything should be tagged for 0.5M8 milestone.

Note that Doug mistyped the future tense there, be means this coming Sunday. Does that change your statement?

As for the project scoped prefs, sorry, I'm not able to make it for Sunday. I'll hold the commits.

Cheers, Jesper
Dave