[wtp-incubator-dev] FYI: new XSL Bugzilla component: wtp.inc.xsl

I think it might make XSL team's life a tiny bit easier if they had their own component in bugzilla,
so I have created it. It's named simply to "follow" the project-subproject-component structure, if you are wondering.

So, I suggest interested parties subscribe themselves to the inbox.
I've set Doug as QA contact ... as far as I know, absolutely no one uses that ... but, looks better to have a person
named there, and since Doug is technically the component lead, picked him. But, there's not reason it _has_ to be
that way, if you all decide amongst yourselves you'd prefer it otherwise, let me know.

name: wtp.inc.xsl
default assignee: wtp.inc.xsl-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx
default QA contact: doug.satchwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think Raghu will be doing some thing similar for the faclets incubator.

Raghu, I suggest you follow the same project-subproject-component structure, which would make it
wtp.inc.facelets
which is a little different than what we discussed before, so thought I'd be explicit here.

In both case, once these components graduate, if ever :)
then we can rename or create another component name at that time.

Back to the top