From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
To: WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, 5 April, 2008 3:20:59 AM
Subject: Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL UI Test Suite

Alright, the unit tests for the DelagatingSourceValidatorForXSL are in
place.  4 of the tests are failing and 1 is passing.  The 4 that are
failing are returning error messages on files that are valid.

Doug take a look at the org.eclipse.wst.xsl.ui.tests project for how
these tests were setup.  They were based on the
org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui.tests for the DelagatingSourceValidatorForXML.

Dave