[wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Documentation

I've checked in some XSL Documentation for the Preference pages. It's pretty basic and will under go some changes over the coming weeks. The documentation is generated from Docbook files. Unfortunately, I'm still awaiting IP approval before including the Docbook Stylesheets that generate the toc.xml, plugin.xml, and other files help files.

I did add the new org.eclipse.wst.xsl.doc to the features project, and released the changes to the build system. So it should be included in the next I build.

The docbook source xml files are included, so you can see how they are setup and there is also a build.xml file that can be used to generate the source files. Again, you'll need the docbook stylesheets and the corresponding java extension library.

Dave

Back to the top