[wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tooling and DLTK Project

Doug and Jesper,

I wanted to toss something out for consideration, especially for the debugging side of things. It seems that the Dynamic Language Toolkit project has done a lot of ground work that we might be able to leverage to make our lives a bit easier. Particularly when it comes to interfacing with debugging engines.

http://www.eclipse.org/dltk/

Since XSL development is a type of dynamic language, we might be able to benefit from some of api's that they have already developed.

Just a thought.

Dave

Back to the top