Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Status of Builds for M5 and a question on non-jarred plugins

I think the removal of the third party jar is OK but we just have to update the plugin.xml to point to the orbit xalan jar. I already changed the extension point so that if the jar name being with ${orbit: then it will try to locate the jar in the set of plugins. i can't remember whether I already change the plugin.xml, I'll check later.

----- Original Message ----
From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, 11 February, 2008 5:34:10 PM
Subject: Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Status of Builds for M5 and a question on non-jarred plugins

 Thanks Doug ... I've opened bug 218535 to track the jarring up plugins issue. (Knowing me, I probably opened one last time we discussed too :(

And, I've tried to revert the org.eclipse.wst.xsl.xalan so it builds itself into a jar with a known name, as before.
But .. we may have to revert the whole "third party jar" work I did until this issue is better understood?
Feel free to revert back to it's pre-Orbit work I did, if it doesn't work as is. And we'll deal with the Orbit issues later.

Thanks,