Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tooling Help

AnyEclipse docs I've made in the past have been pure html, but I have no preferences and if you want to use Docbook thats fine with me!

----- Original Message ----
From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
To: WTP Incubator Dev list <wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 1 February, 2008 2:21:55 PM
Subject: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tooling Help

So, one of the tasks I said I'd take was to work on the help
documentation.  So I wanted to get some ideas about the format we wanted
to create this in.  I know that some of the WTP documentation is
maintained in DITA and transformed.  Personally I'm not a big fan of
DITA.  Another option is, Docbook which also has XSLT's for
transforming into Eclipse help.  Docbook is a pure xslt solution, and
is xslt 1.0.  So it might be a nice testing case as well for working
with the XSL Tooling project.

Doug, Lars, Jesper...anybody, thoughts?

Dave