Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] A note on the term "release" and our XSL Plans and milestones

After the first milestone/release of the XSL code, then my plan is to work on the following: - allow step-return in the debugger
- smooth transition when stepping from Java to XSLT debugging
- results view while debug in progress
- look at implementing watch expressions
Doug, can you enter these as bug reports, with the priority as enhancement into the bugzilla. Or if you want me to please let me know. I think a couple of these already have bugzillas already.

and after that, there probably isn't too much to do on the debugger. Maybe I could add the ability to profile, but it might require tapping into the TPTP, which I'm not sure I want to do.

We also, need to go through the existing bug reports, and the XSLT Requirements page to see what else has been asked for from the community.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/XSL_Tools_Requirements

I'd really like to use bugzilla as the central tracking for what needs to be worked on.

I'll try and setup the proposed backlog for M2 soon. As for the builds, I believe David Williams has the IBuilds running now, and needs us to review.:

http://build.eclipse.org:7777/dashboard/build/detail/incubator-R0.5-I

or

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/incubator-R0.5-I/20080109163603/I-I20080109163603-20080109163603/

As for as I know we are still on target for M1 on January 21st. WTP is working on getting a google like calendar in place with all of the dates for the Milestone release. The next WTP Milestone date is February 8, and we should try to have M2 ready on February 8th if possible.

Dave

Back to the top