Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Milestone M1 or whatever we call it

Nitin Dahyabhai wrote:
Will this first +2 eventually be shortened to WTP+1? WTP's +2 is based on GEF and EMF themselves being +1 from the Platform.

Ideally we'd be on the same release plan as WTP.

At the moment though I'm trying to get at least a target date. I think at the very least we need to get the automated build in place for the first Milestone.

Doug and Jesper:

I've created a page on the wiki for gathering Requirements for the XSLT Project's overall 1.0 release. I've added a few thoughts there already, and will be adding a few more, however, it would be helpful to have all ideas captured for each portion there as well. When you get a chance please add your ideas to the page as well. It follows something similar that WTP had done for the 3.0 planning.

I'd really like to get something gathered, so that I can start the product back log. And getting a plan together for finishing M1 and what we want to concentrate on for M2...don't want to go much beyond that at this point.

Wiki page can be found here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/XSLT_Project

Dave

Back to the top