Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Provisioning all set and done!

Hi Jesper,

Congrats on being first. For you 3 others, shouldn't be long now, but if you've submitted everything
and haven't heard in a day or two, let me know. Last I checked, there was a bit of backlog just
with paper work.

Also, I've actually committed some of the code attached to bugzillas.
See
/cvsroot/webtools
incubator/sourceediting/plugins

I'd mentioned it here, on this list, earlier, but was waiting for your "committership" to
be processed to announce further. So ... there's 4 plugins all ready to check out
and play with ... sadly, I haven't had time to play with them yet.

What do you mean by "CI builds"? CC builds, by any chance?
If so, I wouldn't worry too much about that. I can help with that when
it's time. I suggest we just work from CVS for a while, and perhaps in January
or so start producing a downloads page with plugins on it.

Let me know if I can help with anything specific, but will otherwise
let you all do all your own planning, etc.

If you'd like, you are all welcome to join in at the Thursday
status calls.