[wtp-incubator-dev] Our first portal vote for incubator!

With any luck, you'll soon see a committer-vote notice for the 4 proposing the XSL work in our Incubator project.

Doug Satchwell
Lars Gersmann
David Carver
Jesper Steen Møller

And, ... thought I'd better explain, since we've been through a mailing list vote before, as well as contributions, IP (partial) review, etc.

I _think_ in the new Foundation Portal System, this is the final step in getting the mechanics in place for adding these guys to the right unix groups,etc.
We probably could have started it earlier, if I would have realized ... but, since we've not use before, it's still a bit unfamilar.

        So, hopefully we'll see if this part of the process works for us ... shouldn't be long now!!!

Back to the top