[wtp-incubator-dev] Proposed incubator CVS structure

Please note that I've changed the name of the main incubator cvs directory from "org.eclipse.wtp.incubator" to just "incubator"
to be shorter and more consistent with the rest of WTP (as it is now, after are recent restructuring).

And, I'd like to propose the following structure, to pretty much parallel what we do in the rest of WTP.

Under 'incubator' I think it would be best to have subdirectories representing each of the sub-projects that was incubating something.
That helps emphasize the connection between incubating parts, and the actual subprojects.

Then, under that, have our "usual" directories of "plugins", "tests", "features", "development", "examples", etc.

If I hear no quick objections, I'll create something like that later today.

incubator
        sourceediting
                plugins
                        org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui.editor.outline