Re: [wtp-dev] Smoke Test Candidate Build for wtp-R3.18.0-I: 3.18.0.M2-20200430031435

In order to avoid forgetting to include this on Monday ... I've pushed it to simrel already.

Should we need to back it out due to failing smoke tests, just shout at me in mattermost and we can revert to M1 or pick a newer I build to call M2a.