[wtp-dev] Reminder: M3 status call tomorrow

Hi folks,
Just a reminder that our scheduled call for M3 is tomorrow. For the agenda and meeting logistics, see https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_2019-02-14.

Due to a scheduling conflict, our esteemed Releng Lead, Nick Boldt, will be running the show. The themes for this release were JDK11 support and converting to EPL 2, but if anyone is still grappling with both, please focus on the JDK11 testing and fixing any issues that remain with it. The Java 11 issues section in our latest migration doc, https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_3.12_(2018-12)_-_New_Help_for_Old_Friends, hasn't grown very much, but already I know not everything listed there will be resolved in time for M3.

Regards,
Nitin Dahyabhai
WTP PMC Lead

Back to the top