Re: [wtp-dev] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.12.0 I-build 20181101035339 towards WTP 3.12.0 M2

Thanks to those who've smoke tested and updated the status in the wiki.

As I see no red Xs, and it's noon EST on Nov 6, I'll assume we're good with this build and won't wait for DG, NJH, and KC to complete their smoke test update.

Thanks,

Nick