[wtp-dev] R3.11 Shutdown Phase

Hello all,
Just a reminder that while 2018-09 M3 is this week (with my thanks to our smoke testers), our RC1 candidate is also being readied for tomorrow.

RC2 will require PMC +1 approval through your project lead(s). https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_PMC_Defect_Review documents the process. 3.11 has 4 bugs still open against it, not all of which fall under releng. Be sure to either get them through the review process next week, or go ahead and bump them to 3.12.

I'm working on the release review document draft for project leads to comment on and review, with the goal of submitting it, with our IP log for this release, early next week.

---
Regards,
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform