[wtp-dev] request to change commit author on the commit report page

Hi all,
   Please look at this page, http://git.eclipse.org/c/sourceediting/webtools.sourceediting.xpath.git/log/?h=R3_2_maintenance.

One of the commits listed on this page, at top mentions author as IBM_ADMIN (with commit message, "[xpath2] fixing an anyURI equality check bug. other minor code cleanups"). I was the author of that commit. While working from an IBM employee workstation, without my knowledge and due to configuration of my workstation then, author name of that commit went as IBM_ADMIN.

Is it possible, that author of that commit can be changed to 'mgandhi'? I think, that would be ok.

Mukul Gandhi

Back to the top