Re: [wtp-dev] Triage remaining open bugs targeted to 3.10

I've slipped my two issues to 3.11. One is basically done except for the crap I can't do because missing permissions on files (webmaster contacted to ask for help).

The other is the changes to the download page, which I'll get to Real Soon Now (but prolly not before WTP 3.10 goes GA).

Speaking of GA, could someone from SSE and WS tag and branch from master? For the other 8 projects, I used tag 3.10.0 and branch 3.10.x.

Cheers,

Nick

--

Nick Boldt

Principal Software Engineer, RHCSA

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Back to the top