Re: [wtp-dev] Project Lead approval needed for WTP 3.10 release review document

Nitin,

just one note on the release document:

Page 3, Chapter "PMC Organization":
"Victor Rubezhny, Exadel" should read as "Victor Rubezhny, Red Hat" (should look exactly as several lines above on the same page).

Other that that, my vote is +1, as JSDT Lead.

Kind Regards,
Victor Rubezhny, Red Hat, Inc.