[wtp-dev] Smoke Test Request for Server Tools (was: Declaring Build for wtp-R3.10.0-I: S-3.10.0.RC4-20180611164516)

Smoke test is assumed to be OK for all projects except Server Tools.

If you'd like to test anyway, please feel free to update the wiki.

For Server Tools, please smoke ASAP so we can release this build to the Photon Simrel.