Re: [wtp-dev] Problem with Jem Tests

Seems I forgot to include the gerrit link. Sorry:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/120466/

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 11:46 PM, Robert Stryker <stryker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all:

We're having some problems getting the jem tests to work. There are two main issues right now causing tests to fail:

1) Most of the failure are due to jem tests that import or instantiate new org.eclipse.jem.tests.proxy.initParser.NavigationParameters(etc) or similar. Obviously this class is in the test bundle. ProxySuite attempts to add target/classes on the cp of any test project, but this won't work for tycho.  I tried switching this to null (to represent the entire bundle) but no luck there. Any thoughts?

2) About 15 fails seem to be due to AntRunner. No idea here either.

Anyone capable of figuring this stuff out?

- Rob Stryker

Back to the top