Re: [wtp-dev] XML Language Server based on WTP?

What does XML TextMate grammar brings that's missing in WTP/XML ?

I would like to have the same look than other HTML, CSS, TypeScript editor based on tm4e/lsp4e.

I would like to consume XML TextMate grammar, I'm afraid that it's not possible with WTP XML Editor.

What does XML TextMate grammar brings that's missing in WTP/XML ?