[wtp-dev] Project Lead election for Nick Boldt on Webtools Releng

A project lead election for Nick Boldt on project Webtools Releng
(webtools.releng) was started by Carl Anderson with this criteria:

Nick has taken over WTP Releng.  He has done a lot of work to get the WTP
repositories building in a more hierarchical fashion, and is working to
restore the JUnits as part of our build process.  I find myself without the
time to continue on as WTP Releng project lead, and thus I resign and offer
Nick as a worthwhile replacement for myself in that role.

Webtools Releng project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools.releng/elections/election-nick-boldt-project-lead-webtools-releng

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools.releng

Back to the top