Re: [wtp-dev] Declaring Build for wtp-R3.9.3-M: S-3.9.3RC4-20180302093744

As this will be the last build for Oxygen.3 barring blockers, I've disabled the 3.9.x job for now [1] to prevent unneeded respins.

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/webtools/view/webtools_R3_9/job/WTP-R3_9_x_Maintenance/

Note that there are at least 3 changes queued for Oxygen.3a:

* updates from jsf (because we pull from master, not R3_9)
* updates from dali (because we pull from master, not R3_9)
* fix for webtools.common - https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/118906/

Has anyone started work on JDK 10 support in WTP? Just curious in which projects I should expect to see changes.

Cheers,

Nick