Re: [wtp-dev] help needed for PsychoPath XPath2 development

Hi Mukul

As I'm sure you can see, the R3_2_maintenance hasn't been touched since somebody (you, I suppose?) built org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath2.processor_1.2.0.jar.

If you are still targeting Java 1.4.2, I can't help you at all, since I have no environment in which to run it. :-(

-Jesper