Re: [wtp-dev] Declaring Build for wtp-R3.10.0-I: I-3.10.0-20180302140609

That was much better; tests passing on my side.  Thanks Nick!

Brian.

On 2-Mar-2018, at 5:04 PM, Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Note that for some reason (still to be determined) some of Dali (org.eclipse.jpt.jaxb.eclipselink.core, .ui, .branding, .schemagen, and .feature) can't/won't be installed from this site. Could be a version conflict or some other issue. But everything else installs fine after remediation is presented.

I'm looking into WHY this is happening. Meanwhile, please feel free to test this site for its other contents.

Have a good weekend,

Nick