Re: [wtp-dev] Eclipse JSDT Debug: Setting breakpoints in Javascript editor does not work as expected

Hi Christian, Mickael,

Once again than you for your suggestions. I unistalled the JSDT from Mars, installed the _javascript_ development tools from Oxygen and now I'm able to set the breakpoints.I see that the break points are hit as well. It seems to be working as expected.

Thanks again for offering the help. In case I find any issues I'll get in touch with you.

Rdgs,
Dhanya