[wtp-dev] WTP Development Status - please read

Folks,

There should be a WTP Development Status meeting today, but due to circumstances that arose this morning, I will not be able to attend or run it. I have not found anyone to run it in my absence, so... unless someone steps up, there will not be a meeting today. To add to the fun, the WTP 3.10 build is broken today, so there is not yet a smoke test request.
So, unless things change, I plan to hold a WTP Development Status meeting on Jan. 18. If the WTP 3.10 build gets fixed soon, we should have a smoke test, otherwise we will hold off until Jan. 18 for that as well.

Happy New Year!

- Carl Anderson
WTP PMC lead

Back to the top