Re: [wtp-dev] WTP Development Status meeting this week?

In lieu of a meeting, here's the current status of the merges & CI builds:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_2017-11-23#WTP_3.10.0:_Repo_Re-org_And_Releng_Redux

Note that the releng.aggregator build now runs with Tycho 1.0 too, but is NOT as yet collecting JUnit results.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks to everyone who's merged my PRs this week, including those in the US who did so on their Thanksgiving holiday.

Nick