Re: [wtp-dev] Question on plugin versioning for a given patch

I would make sure that all the affected/changed features are upversioned in compliance with whatever version-bump-checker tools are used in WTP.

I'm not sure what's currently used, but I'm happy to implement use of the stuff we have in JBoss Tools [1] for WTP so it too can benefit from some of the new features in Tycho.

[1] https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build/blob/master/parent/pom.xml#L24-L27 and https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build/blob/master/parent/pom.xml#L449-L467 and https://github.com/jbosstools/jbosstools-build/blob/master/parent/pom.xml#L701-L722

That said... we need to get everyone using Tycho 1.0 for that to work. We've still got a ways to go before that's possible.