Re: [wtp-dev] Resigning as Source Editing Lead

+1 for Nitin

Nitin, welcome back to the Lead role and thanks Nick!

Regards,
Victor Rubezhny

On 10/13/2017 03:36 AM, Nick Sandonato wrote:
Do to increasing demands with other commitments, I must sadly resign as WTP Source Editing Lead. I would like to remain as a committer on the Source Editing project.

I would like to nominate Nitin Dahyabhai to retake the role of Source Editing Lead.
Nitin is well known around WTP and already has a very long legacy with the Source Editing project. Over the years, he has contributed countless fixes and features that has made Source Editing what it is today. And as the former Source Editing Lead, Nitin is very familiar with--capable of--handling all of the responsibilities that go along with it. He will make a fantastic project lead... again!
The following are the current Source Editing committers that can vote. Please join me with a +1 for welcoming Nitin as the new Source Editing Lead. People eligible to vote: Keith Chong
Nitin Dahyabhai
Christopher Jaun
Jesper Moller
Victor Rubezhny