Re: [wtp-dev] WTP Development Status meeting reminder

On Aug 17, 2017, at 2:04 PM, Victor V. Rubezhny <vrubezhn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

Are the phone numbers / access codes changed?

It doesn't accept old 32557235# on +18884266840

/Victor

I made a point to add a clickable tel: link into the updated calendar notice with those numbers, except for the leading ‘1’, and just now used it to connect to the meeting. I’ve had problems connecting to AT&T Conference lines from pure VOIP solutions in the past, was one involved with yours?

Back to the top