Re: [wtp-dev] Need for WST package

> On Jul 26, 2017, at 2:02 AM, Keles, Hakan, Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG <hakan.keles@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi guys,
>
> Thank you all for your responses. I think the wtp repo link which Tom sent me is exactly what I need !
> Thank you very much.
>
> The only problem is that when I try to install wtp now I have another dependency at the installation.
> The installer in the command line and the logs tell me that I need the Eclipse IDE UI “bundle” (version between 3.13.0 – 4.0.0).

It looks like your starting version was not Oxygen, but rather Neon. Instead of dealing with a downloadable repository, it’s simpler to make sure that http://download.eclipse.org/releases/neon/ and http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/repository/neon/ are both listed on your Available Software Sites preference page ( http://help.eclipse.org/oxygen/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.user/reference/ref-p2-siteprefs.htm?cp=0_4_1_10 ) and then just retry your original installation steps. If you actually are on Oxygen, you would use http://download.eclipse.org/releases/oxygen/ and http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/repository/oxygen/ (as a pair) instead.

If you are invoking the P2 Director from the command line with the -repository switch, you can specify multiple repository URLs in the value by separating them with a comma (by which I mean to just add a pair listed above to your invocation).

Back to the top