Re: [wtp-dev] wtp-common gerrit not building changes?

On Jul 20, 2017, at 12:36 PM, Robert Stryker <stryker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey all:

I opened a gerrit request against wtp-common just to check if it was auto-building and approving the changes.

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/101608/

No build is running. What needs to be done to get this running? If this is the wrong list, who should I be asking?

Since Common only had gerrit enabled recently, I’d wager that there isn’t a build for it, yet. You should be able to add one on https://hudson.eclipse.org/webtools/ . I don’t imagine it’ll be that different from the others apart from which repository URLs should trigger one.

Back to the top