FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP PMC lead (until Elson is confirmed)

Inactive hide details for Nick Boldt ---07/07/2017 11:54:57 AM---So, after 9 days, with 4 votes +1, and 3 votes +0, I guess thaNick Boldt ---07/07/2017 11:54:57 AM---So, after 9 days, with 4 votes +1, and 3 votes +0, I guess that means *Rob's the new common lead* wi

From: Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues." <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Carl Anderson <ccc@xxxxxxxxxx>, Chuck Bridgham <cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx>, Elson Yuen <eyuen@xxxxxxxxxx>, Rob Stryker <stryker@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/07/2017 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: [wtp-dev] Confirmation Vote for Rob Stryker as Common Project Lead

So, after 9 days, with 4 votes +1, and 3 votes +0, I guess that means Rob's the new common lead with a score of 4 out of 7.

---

Next on the docket... can we start a vote for me taking over leadership of webtools.releng.aggregator so I can make some changes to the parent pom to empower wtp to do smarter things with their integration tests?

or can someone merge my PR?

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/100873/1/wtp-parent/pom.xml

I'd also like to get consensus on the plan Rob & I have been discussing for simplifying the list of wtp repos [1] from 21 down to 8: common, servertools, sourceediting, javaee-ejb, webservices, jsf, dali, jsdt.

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Gerrit_Access#Clone_a_repository_for_development

Thanks!