Re: [wtp-dev] Confirmation Vote for Rob Stryker as Common Project Lead

+1 to me.

I want to thank everyone for the positive words and recognition. I look forward to making a positive impact on the project.

- Rob Stryker

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 9:44 AM, Chuck Bridgham <cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1 for Rob becoming Common Project Lead. Many years of quality contributions, and moving forward the platform.

Carl - thanks for your leadership over the years.

Thanks - Chuck

IBM Tools development, Eclipse WTP PMC
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Inactive hide details for "Carl Anderson" ---06/28/2017 04:25:06 PM---Unfortunately, I must resign my role as WTP Common Projec"Carl Anderson" ---06/28/2017 04:25:06 PM---Unfortunately, I must resign my role as WTP Common Project Lead, due to increasing time commitments

From: "Carl Anderson" <ccc@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "WebTools Platform developers" <wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/28/2017 04:25 PM
Subject: [wtp-dev] Confirmation Vote for Rob Stryker as Common Project Lead
Sent by: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately, I must resign my role as WTP Common Project Lead, due to increasing time commitments in other areas of my work. I will remain as a committer on the Common project for now.

I, and the Web Tools PMC, would like to nominate Rob Stryker to assume the role of Common Project Lead.

Rob is well known by everyone on the project, has a large piece of code there (the Deployment Assembly code). Rob well represents the spirit of Eclipse; care of APIs, exemplary implementation and tools, collaboration, care and feeding of the ecosystem, and tackling tough issues within WTP. He will make a great Project Lead.

The current state and status of the Eclipse Portal is that we get to conduct this confirmation vote the old-fashioned way, here on the mailing list. The following are the current Common committers that can vote. Please join me with a '+1' for welcoming Rob as Common Project Lead.

People eligible to vote:

+1 Carl Anderson
Chuck Bridgham
Nitin Dahyabhai